Student's Life Story

I am a first year student of the Medical Academy at present, in six years I'll graduate from this Academy and ecome a doctor. Let me introduce myself. My nane is Dasha. I was born in 1989, on the 28 of febrory in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskii. I tool a great interest in medicine. I'll become a plastic surgeon!

понедельник, 5 сентября 2011 г.

travel to volcano Koryakski

my passion - it is the mountains!
One of the most difficult vulkanon it is! We were going for a long time, looking for routes, trained with climbers. Flattery had a long and very much appreciated. Its height is 3540 meters. Gore is considered very dangerous. Many people were killed when the volcano rose up to this. We had a hard time - twice broke the protective ropes, lost carbine, very cold. We got! I'm proud of myself and really want to repeat!

2 комментария: