Student's Life Story

I am a first year student of the Medical Academy at present, in six years I'll graduate from this Academy and ecome a doctor. Let me introduce myself. My nane is Dasha. I was born in 1989, on the 28 of febrory in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskii. I tool a great interest in medicine. I'll become a plastic surgeon!

воскресенье, 4 сентября 2011 г.

travel to the volcano Vachkozhets

Mountain river - "Bistraya"
A few hours later we were driving on a bad road. We saw signs of bears. Near flowing mountain river. In the evening we arrived at the night. Erected tents, built a fire. Early the next morning began our ascent to the volcano. End of June. Around all covered with snow. In the northern land of visible burrows chipmunks. During the ascent we were almost impassable thickets of cedar bushes. On top of a beautiful view!
volcano Vachkozhets
"Evrashka" - Kamchatka our rodent

1 комментарий: